Birthday Goodies

Sick of hearing about my big 3-0 birthday yet? Well... I'm almost done recapping it... almost!

Lots and lots of b-day goodies from family and friends...



Finally got my Mariano Rivera shirt BEFORE he retires!

Luke Bryan sounds great in my car on repeat

Disney movies are always welcomed with open arms :)


Cute package from my college roomie


Towel combining 2 of my favs... my Yanks and Disney


I also got several gift cards, bottles of liquor *which needless to say were consumed during my party when we all had endless shots*, have been enjoying many yummy cups of coffee at Dunkin' and Starbucks, and went on a shopping spree at Express courtesy of my BFF:


Cute wristlet (can't find it online)


Stretch Cotton Skater Dress


Scoop Back Slub Dress that I plan on wearing as a bathing suit cover up


Mesh Baseball Tee

I also ordered my Viva La Juicy La Fleur with a gift card from my parents:



... and I plan on stopping in the Tory Burch store in Miami this weekend hopefully to pick up my big present from H and I still have a few gift cards that are burning a hole in my purse that I can't wait to use :-)

6 comments:

  1. Tons of fun stuff and obviously very well deserved! That's so funny that you got Aladin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I really love that stretch skate dress & the juicy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! Tons of great stuff! I love that pink/gold necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got a lot of fabulous stuff!

    And I LOVE gift cards! Who ever thought they're not thoughtful needs to be quiet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the package from your college roomie!
    Happy Birthday!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete