Viva La Juicy Noir

If you're like me and your nose is a huge fan of Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy La Fleur then you're going to love their latest Viva fragrance....

Viva La Juicy Noir



I'm also a sucker for their beautiful packaging.... love the bottles and the beautiful bows. So classy and girly.



So I ventured into my local Sephora on my lunch break *typical* and was excited to finally try it out. The bottle is beautiful and it smells amazing. It smells very similar to Viva La Juicy, just not as sweet. I think it would make the perfect fall and winter scent as I always felt the original Viva La Juicy was the perfect summer scent. My bottle of Viva La Juicy La Fleur literally just arrived in the mail yesterday, so I resisted the temptation to pick up a bottle of the Noir, but it's definitely on my list of must-haves once it starts to get cooler here in a few months :)



After spraying it on, I was able to picture myself wearing it while enjoying some champagne....



No comments:

Post a Comment