Favorite Drug Store Finds

My love for Sephora is well known, however I do buy a lot of my beauty must-haves from my constant trips to Target as well.

Favorite Drug Store Finds





Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo: I'm not one of those girls who can pull of 3rd of 4th day hair, but I've been known to rock some serious 2nd day hair with the help of Suave's dry shampoo. It removes excess oil from my hair while leaving it soft and smelling great.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara: other than Benefit's They're Real! mascara, I've been very underwhelmed by designer mascaras and nothing compares to Maybelline's Falsies. With a little mascara primer, there's no need to ever wear false lashes again.

Makeup Remover Cloths: Neutrogena, Maybelline, and Up & Up all sell convenient makeup remover cloths that work great for removing makeup after a long night out without having to make the effort to wash your face.

E.L.F. Eyelash Curler: $1.... enough said. There is seriously no need to pay more for an eyelash curler.

L'Oreal Boost It Spray: I recently started using this spray and love the lift it gives my flat hair, plus it smells amazing. Win-win!

Essie Nail Polishes: You can never have too many ;-)

E.L.F. Facial Whips: $1 and they are great for highlighting and adding the perfect photo finished look.

EOS Lip Balm: Can't say enough amazing things about these little "eggs".

Olay Regenerist: Affordable wrinkle cream that I use to combat the lines that are starting to creep up around my eyes.

Suave Moroccan Oil: Great for combating frizz especially in the humidity and giving my hair a sleek shiny finish.

Maybelline's Baby Lips: Another amazing lip product available in several different shades/flavors.

E.L.F. Makeup Brush: $6 for a great all purpose brush that's small enough to stow away for traveling.

Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Set: Currently on clearance at Target (check their end caps!) Beautiful set of brushes which are high quality for not being "designer".


What are some of your favorite drug store finds?

15 comments:

  1. Love Sonia Kashuk brushes! I hope I can find them at my Target! And a big yesss to the Boost It spray, love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to look into that mascara!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Olay regenerist line. I have those make-up remover wipes too though it's pink. Not harsh or drying. Can't go wrong with Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new falsies brush how it's flexible and bends easily. The old falsies brush was slightly different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these things! Seriously can never have enough Essie or EOS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essie is my jam. And the Elf eyelash curler is just as good as Shu Uemura.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!! Woman after my own heart. I'm going to pick up some of this L'Oreal lift spray. That sounds fantastic...random question...what program did you use to create this collage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like the lift spray ;-)

      I used Polyvore to create the collage.

      Delete
  8. We have so many of the same 'faves'! Don't know what I would do without those make up remover wipes & Falsie's mascara ;-) I need to give that E.L.F brush a try! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from #FundayMonday. I always find great stuff in Target's beauty section! Who doesn't love ELF's prices, right? I've only ever tried the Tresemme dry shampoo and can't stand it (left my hair feeling greasy - isn't that the opposite of the goal?) but I'll add this Suave stuff to my must try list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list! I recently order two huge hauls from e.l.f. and compared to the few higher-end makeup products I have, I'm not all that impressed. I don't wear much makeup as it is so only having a few products is fine for me. I did recently try the Revlon CC cream which I like, Sally Hansen complete manicure polish, and the e.l.f. eyebrow pencil that I love. I use that Suave dry shampoo but I'm not super impressed with it. I haven't tried any other dry shampoo so I have nothing to compare it to. Haha I'll have to try that root lifting spray!
    Visiting from the Fun Day Monday link up :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coming over from the lets be friends link up, I love ELF products. They are just so great and easy. && Essie nail polish is by far the best around.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara and EOS Lip Balms too - I'm hooked on both!! And I'm in need of makeup brushes, I hope I can find those in Target!!

    ReplyDelete